Saturday, February 17, 2007

Welcome to my new blog!

Hola! Welcome to the Pop Guru Blog!

As many of you know, I have had an email for several months now that details the recent antics of celebrities and other magnificent happenings in the world of popular culture. At the urging of many friends and after much consideration, I have decided to start a blog to keep you up to date with all entertainment news.

I will do my best to keep it as up to date as possible. My computer has just crashed and my schedule is very weird for now, but I will try my damnedest to let you know the next time Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears gets wasted and passes out at a party. Some of you will prefer this format to the email, and others vice versa. We'll just have to give it a trial run and see which works best. I'm hoping this format will bring more readers, and if wishes really do come true... more money. Hence the cutesy name.

Expect to see pictures, links, and of course, my own personal twist on current pop culture events. Also, expect to see mistakes as I am very new to this process. Keep the positive comments and advice flowing. I like to hear your feedback, but please no grammar corrections or anything to that likeness. I figured this method would keep your inbox clear on the days I send out emails...unless you liked the distraction at work!

Anywho, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. I deeply appreciate all of you spreading the word about the email, and I hope you will spread the word about the blog. So much has happened while I have been rambling, so please to enjoy... The Pop Guru Blog!!

No comments:

Your Ad Here