Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let's try this again...

Just a quick post to let you know that Britney Spears has reentered rehab today after Kevin Federline called for an emergency custody hearing. Her treatment is supposed to last between 30 and 45 days. If she leaves again before her full treatment, FedEx will go to court and request full custody of Sean Preston and Jayden James. I never thought FedEx could look like a winning parent in my eyes. What is the world coming to?

Also...

- Marcia Cross, Bree from Desperate Housewives, gave birth to twin girls, Eden and Savannah.

- Lindsay Lohan couldn't find time in her important schedule to attend the funeral of her so-called "father figure" Robert Altman yesterday. She was too busy sniffing out the nose candy with Steve-O. She is a sad human being.

- The series finale of The O.C. is tonight at 9 pm on Fox. We shall miss you Sandy, Seth, and most importantly... Chrismukkah.

Hope you all have a good day. I've got to get back to work. I don't know how they run things without me.

Killa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia- I think this is your knack and I LOVE the blog, despite previous comments although I was the one who inspired you in the first place! Mama... you will make it big! The blog is on my favorites list, so I can just pull it up really fast POPGURU! Thanks for the Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams news! Keep em comin!

Fran said...

Hey Killa......I got you on my favorites too! I am here at 'laines house mixing margaritas with yor Momma.........You will be writing about us tomorrow!!!!!!

Your Ad Here